Interest rates are expected to remain very volatile for the rest of the 2013 year, and into 2014.
In addition to this news, the USDA has changed property eligibility guidelines. This means that in Wake County – some towns are no longer eligible for a USDA loan.
The main affected areas include Wake Forest, Knightdale, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, and Clayton. A small section of Wake County is still eligible – north of State Route 98 and west pf Camp Kanata Road, also north of Purnell Road. Lizard Lick is eligible.
All of Granville and Franklin counties are eligible EXCEPT Wake Forest in those two counties.
For more information, contact Dan or Allison today.
- Welcome to the Home Sales Pricing Game – 9 Mistakes to Avoid
- New USDA Guidelines Announced for Wake, Granville and Franklin Counties
- Raleigh and Durham getting some Positive “Southern Exposure”
- Staging Costs Are Tax Deductible when Selling a Home
- Home resales hit a three-year high
- How to Price a Home
- Triangle Housing Data Continues to Shine
- Two Year Look at Raleigh Home Prices
- NC Home Prices Creeping Up
- Gift Money or Your Own? A Tip for the Mortgage Process